Saturday 26 September 2015

#FitReaders: Weekly Check-In Sept 24 2015 and DNFs

#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog  and That’s What I’m Talking About.

Join in :D

Sat 1 h walk
Sun 1 h walk. 6 km bike
Mon 4 km bike. 30 min walk
Tue 20 min walk. 6 km bike. 1 h body combat
Wed 8 km bike. 1 h zumba
Thu, 8 km bike. 45 zumba toning
Fri, 8 km bike. 15 min walk. 1 h yoga
Sat, 1.45 h walk

Good week :)


DNF TIME

Ok so one reason why there are so many now is because I am getting to the bottom of my TBR pile. All those books that have been there for years.

The other reason is that I am also getting to the last of the books on my e-reader. And with last I mean those on it. I still have 1500 more to read on my computer. That is why ok is not good enough.



1. Darcy takes a plunge
Not all JAFF can draw me in. DNF

2. The rogue hunters are not as funny as the argenau books :/  Dnf

3. It felt meh so I gave up.

4. Dream stone
 I really have lost all patience with ok books. DNF. There are better ones out there

5. Eh, why did I give up? Oh right, it was ok. I want more. I got many more freebies to read

6. Eh, why did I give up? Oh right, it was ok. I want more. I got many more freebies to read

7. So I never got to the part where why her mum was so angry (only for that? stupid) cos yes I gave up, but silly.

8. Yawn, dnf

9. This one had more promise (it was a dnf day), bit still could not compel me to read it

40 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting to the bottom of the TBR pile. I don't know if I'll live long enough to get to the bottom of mine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff indeed, greetings and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, another round of DNFs, another round where I'm sort of relieved none of the books are on my reading list or are my genre. As usual, beautiful pics though!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said, the bottom of things. Freebies out of my ears ;)

      Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Awesome job keeping fit. Lot of DNF, I hate it when I read a book I am not so happy about having at some time in the past purchased. Especially if it happens to be part of a series and I bought more without reading the first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)

      Oh these were all freebies, so who cares :)

      Delete
  5. Do you accept immigrants there? Damn I want to move to your wilderness, wow! Amazing nature photos, lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. We went to this new place, and omg how pretty it was

      Delete
  6. I'm impressed that you're making your way through your TBR pile.

    That looks like a lovely place to walk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg! That's a dream of mine. To get to the bottom of my pile. Gah. How I wish I don't have a full time job. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I have focused all my energy on it. Less review books, less library books

      Delete
  8. Way to go on keeping up your exercise. And I'll probably end up doing some DNFing if I take a real run at my TBR pile. You are doing awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bottom of the pile i sure where all those I have not wanted to read are

      Delete
  9. "Good" week?! I'd call it pretty dang FANTASTIC, you little exercising machine!!! :D And the pics ... oh, the pics! Every week, even more gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your country is so gorgeous Blodeuedd, one day I will visit! And I would like to give the Kelly Hunter book a try, if it is a paper one, I do love her work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, old ebook freebie. Harlequin and I do not mix with ebooks, I'd much rather read them in print, that would hold my attention

      Delete
  11. Some many DNFs. :)
    Good job this week with working out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great exercise week. Reading week, not so much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pics as usual! So many DNFs and all different genres. Hopefully you'll have better reading coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty pics as always. Sad on the Armstrong. I think that's one of them that I loved (rare for that series and me)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous pics, so pretty and wow you nailed it with the bike rides. Body combat sounds umm too tough for me lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      All thanks to to and from work and to and from class.

      I was sore for days after body combat

      Delete
  16. Stunning view on your walk! And looking at the covers for your DNFs, I don't think I would have picked them up. ;) Sorry to hear you had so many, but you are weeding out the stack. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That I am :D I am getting to the very meh ones

      Delete
  17. Yep, I end up DNFing freebies that are just okay reads as well. Hard to justify the struggle to keep reading when there are so many more good and great books around. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, not alone. Why read them? There are many more out there

      Delete
  18. I completely understand. I haven't had much time to read lately (listen I've had time, but not reading), so I'm DNFing a lot of books too. I'm also quitting two series this year. Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is so awesome that you are getting to the bottom of the TBR. I might get there someday, if I stopped buying books! O.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not bought any books this year, tough, I do wanna

      Delete
  20. Oh, pooh! I have The Hanover Square Affair too. :( Might not read it now.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP